The same applies to Form A used for the importation of goods from developing countries. The REX-IT system was developed by the European Commission and is made available to EU Member States. The system is used to register exporters. These exporters will then be able to use the system when exporting goods to countries that have trade agreements with the EU and which contain provisions for the REX system. For example, trade agreements with Canada (CETA), Japan and Vietnam. The Eur.1 goods circulation certificate (also known as eur.1 or EUR.1) is a form used in international trade. EUR.1 is recognised as a certificate of origin in foreign trade, particularly in the context of several bilateral and multilateral agreements of the pan-European preference system (The European Union Association Agreement). [1] [2] [3] CARIFORUM COUNTRIES (828) – Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Christopher – Nevis, St.

Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti. GSP recipient countries (830). Any free trade agreement (bi- and multilateral) indicates which products are covered and which products may benefit from lower (or not) tariffs. The condition of “origin” is that products must be fully manufactured, processed or processed in a Member State. If you are considering exporting or importing from the UK with a country that has a trade agreement with the EU, you should be aware of EUR1. EUR1 is a certificate of movement of goods (certificate of origin) that you must claim when transferring goods between the EU and the countries on the agreement list (normally zero). Exports to many countries outside the EU require a document of origin with the country of origin from which the product originates. Normally, a certificate of origin (CvO) is used. You should use a EUR.1 document or a EUR-MED document for countries with which the European Union has trade agreements. These documents haunt them with a reduction in import duties and, in some cases, an exemption. While the EUR.1 certificate is still accepted in some countries, others have switched to a digital version since the launch of the REX system.

The required customs documents vary depending on the product and the country to which you wish to export. As a general rule, products must be accompanied by a commercial invoice and a transportation document.